Thursday, January 22, 2009

Early Concepts

I do believe that i've come a long way: From the first time we began searching for our topics, to the conception of our campaign. If I could cite an example to show the word "change", I believe this would be it.

Here are some of my early proposals for the campaign's teasers:

First attempt:



Sir's comment: The style looks like "cut & paste"
Sir's suggestion: Put a touch of "Justine" in your ads


Second attempt:


Sir's comment: Goldeneye and striptease looks more of a horror movie. Avoid it.
Sir's suggestion: how about a factoid ad?

Third attempt:



Sir's comment: cluttered
Sir's suggestion: Go back to your marquee concept and improve it.

and the rest is history... hehehe

I will be posting my approved concepts on my next entry.. So savor the old concepts while you can. hehe :p

Til next! :)

No comments: