Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sketching Da King

First semester is at its peak and right now we're starting to propose ideas for our creatives. And with more demands from other subjects, I could say our plate is pretty full.

Amidst this busy month, I saw a picture of FPJ (Fernando Poe Jr.) in a rare postcard posted on flickr.com, posing for his famous 'holding the gun' gesture in his movie 'Aguila'. Instead of sleeping, I got my sketchpad, a pencil and myself doodling his face to see if I could still draw. :p


I know it's not that good, I didn't have the time to refine this. As soon as I sketched da King, I immediately fell asleep.. along with my sketchpad and pencil. hehe

Wait till you see my next attempt. :) Til next! :D

5 comments:

James DR said...

Napaka-talented mo naman pala, Juz! Okay yang fpj sketch mo, ha?!

the only juz said...

thank you po sir Jimi.. mejo bumabalik na po ulit yung momentum e. Sana magtuloy tuloy na toh. :)

Video 48 said...

Nice sketch of my idol, juz!

the only juz said...

Thank you sir simon! hmm sir I need your help.. kulang kasi ako pictures ni fpj e. I was wondering if you could help me out.. :o

Video 48 said...

Anong mga pics na kailangan mo? Baka makatulong ako.